Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cheddar Jack & Bacon chicken

My sweet friend, Monique, gave us two of these. I had tried some of the flavors when they first came out, but hadn't made any of them since. As usual, I was trying to come up with something to make for dinner and Eric suggested this.  I made this February 6th.

I took 4 chicken breasts out of the freezer and let them defrost. Then I cut them in half and put them in the mix.

It's like shake and bake. You close the bag and shake the mix all on the chicken.

I put foil in my baking dish for easy cleanup! 

It's hard to tell from this picture, but there are 8 pieces of chicken in there! LOL!
I put them in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.

All done! Nice juicy, melt in your mouth chicken!

I made this as a side. I did not care for it, but the rest of the family liked it!

One of my kid's plates

 I made a nice salad to go with mine. This is super yummy! The chicken had great flavor! I will have to say that this is one of my new favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment