Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ranch house chicken


I have been so lax in posting on my blog. I am sorry! 

So, this recipe is super simple and that is something that I love! I made this on January 29th.  

smothered in yummy sauce!

Ranch house chicken
4 chicken breasts (I use frozen)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup (I add one extra can of soup, to make extra gravy)
3 TBSP of Ranch power (which is equivalent to one packet)

Put 4 chicken breasts in the crock pot.  As you can see, mine are frozen and it works just as well!

the other ingredients + plus one more can of soup
I buy my Ranch powder at Sam's Club, because we use it a lot!

Pour the two cans of soup on top and then sprinkle the Ranch powder on top of that

Put the cover on, set it on high for 4 hours

After several hours, the chicken just breaks apart at a touch! So tender!

I made these steamed veggies and some mashed potatoes as sides. Pour the gravy sauce over the top of everything, and you are good to go! So delish!

the kid's plates    

This is a super easy dinner to make and always a hit with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment