Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!!!!!

My friend posted this last night and it is so true!

So, today is the first page in a new chapter of life!  I hate the word resolution.  I have never really been one to make New Year's resolutions. This year, I want to make goals. I want something that I will do! So for now, I am starting with just a few.  I want this year to be better than last year. I want to do or achieve things and not set myself up to fail. So here goes. This is my list for now.... with more to come!

1. I promise to tell my kids every day, that I 
    LOVE THEM!  Not that I don't anyways, 
    but I want them to them more!
2. I want to have more date night's with my  
    hubby!
3. As of today, I will not drink soda anymore.  
    I had sworn off soda a while ago, and then I 
    started drinking it again. No more!
4. I want to try and eat more healthy.  This 
    has always been a struggle for me.  
5. I want to work more on my kid's 
    scrapbooks. I love doing it, but just have 
    not set time aside to do it! 
6. I want to try to save some money. Even if it 
    is just putting some coins in a jar, I am 
    going to try and save some!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment