Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Easy pudding cookies

 Fixins
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 eggs
1 TSP baking soda
2 cups of flour
1 package (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, chopped
I have never made these with the Baker's chocolate. Honestly, that stuff is expensive, so I opted to use chips and it works just as well! The couple of times I have made these cookies before, I used white chocolate chips. Tonight, I made them with Reese's peanut butter chips and I think that they are my new favorite! Come on, who doesn't like chocolate and peanut butter?!?  ;)

Make It
Heat oven to 350°F. 
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add dry pudding mix; beat until well blended. Add eggs and baking soda; mix well. Gradually beat in flour until well blended. Stir in chocolate. 
Drop tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets. 
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.


2 sticks of butter and 1 cup packed brown sugar

Add 1 box of pudding

Add 2 eggs and 1 TSP baking soda
 
Add 2 cups flour
 
My handy helper, Shianne, holding that bag of yumminess! ;)  Like I said, this time, I used peanut butter chips

My new love, parchment paper is all set to go.
Put the cookies in the oven for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.

All done! 
Divine!!!
 
These are the yummiest and easiest cookies to make!  And to top it off, they are delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment