Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cupcake meatloaf

I saw this sauce at the store and thought that it would be good to try. I like meatloaf, but I haven't found the perfect recipe yet, so I am still trying!   


I took a 20 ounce package of ground turkey, 2 eggs, one thing of crackers and half the can of sauce and mixed them together.

I took my cooking paint brush and put some vegetable oil in each spot of the cupcake pan.  I had seen this on Pinterest and wanted to try it.

I filled each spot with a scoop of meatloaf mix.

Cupcake meatloaf

Next, I took the rest of the sauce and put it on top and then baked them for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.  What is nice, is because they are so small, they cook a lot faster!

I made some steamed veggies and mashed potatoes 

Aren't they cute?

Dinner is served!

The kids liked it, because they kept calling them cupcakes! LOL! Yeah, that's Mommy's trick of getting them to eat their dinner! But hey, it worked and they liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment