Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall decor


This past week, I visited a friend of mine and she gave me some nice decor items.  One of the items was this cool white box frame.  I knew that I wanted to create something with it.  Today, I was hit with some inspiration!  I had printed out this awesome Jasmine Nora Jones free fall printable from Studio Calico a few weeks ago.  I trimmed it down to fit into the box and then glued it down.

This week, I had found these amazing paper flowers at Michaels.  They were regularly priced $4.99 each, but were 90% off and I bought them for $0.49 each!  I had a hard time not buying them all! LOL!  They are so pretty and I could see many fall projects ahead!   I looked at the printable and decided which flowers I was going to use.

I used a hot glue gun and glued them down. I originally was going to put flowers all the way around the frame, but when I started gluing them down, I liked how they looked with only the flowers in the corners!  I also used some fall leaves on it. 

So pretty! 


I LOVE how it turned out!  It is already on display in my hutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment