Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baking goodies

Today, I went to my church's 2nd Annual Christmas Tea! I had a lovely time visiting with some great ladies, enjoying some yummy goodies and listening to a wonderful message from my friend, Heather! It was a great time had by all! 

They had asked us to bring some goodies, so last night, I baked something of course! 


  First up, brownies!

I am loving the parchment paper! I have to get some more! 

For some extra yumminess, I sprinkled some Andes mint chips on top of the brownies! Scrumptious! 

All done!


Next up, peanut butter cookies! Now, mind you, I love to make things from scratch, but when I'm in a hurry, these are great! Plus, they were on sale and I used coupons! ;)

I had never made these, but they were so fun!

I used a melon baller, which sure comes in handy, and then rolled them in the sugar.

Ready to go!

Ready for the Hugs!

So cute!

I really liked how these turned out! And they were super tasty too!
 
Needles to say, the brownies and the cookies were a big hit at the tea! I even had some cookies to bring home to the family, so they were happy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment