Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chicken alfredo

Chicken alfredo

Once again, last night I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner. My friend, Nora, had posted that she was making beef stroganoff and I commented I couldn't figure out what to make. She suggested chicken alfredo! Easy peasy! Thanks so much, Nora!

I cut three chicken breasts into strips. I added some olive oil to the pan and cooked them. I sprinkled some garlic powder on them, just so they would have some flavor.


This is what they looked like when they were done. 
Perfectly browned, just a little bit! 
 
I cooked some corn.

the sauce 

I cooked some mini farfalle noodles and added the sauce and some cheese to it.
Eric helped me make dinner, so that was a big help!

Jacob liked it so much, he cleaned his entire plate! That is highly unusual. We were so proud of him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment