Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sausage night



It has been really nice having Eric home with us lately! We all get to sit down and eat dinner together! LOVE it!    

Tonight, I kind of threw dinner together, but I knew that it would be a big hit.  I can't go wrong with any kind of steamed veggies for my kids! They love their veggies! 

I pulled these two different kinds of sausages out of the freezer to defrost earlier today.  I am not a huge sausage fan, but I love the Johnsonville chicken sausage. It has great flavor and my kids love it too!

They are also really easy to cook and that's why I really like them too! What mom does not want the easiest thing possible? ;)  All you do is fill your pan with water and boil them for about 10-15 minutes!

I made some chicken noodles for a side.

I cut up some carrots and two zucchinis to steam! I love fresh steamed veggies! And my kids do too! If you were to put chicken and steamed veggies in front of them, they would eat the veggies first! Yes, I am one blessed mama! ;)

Our dinner

 

Both the kids gobbled up their dinner, so they got a fun size M&Ms for dessert! They were happy! 


And to top it off, Daddy read them two bedtime stories!  I love it! 
Like I said, I am really enjoying having Eric home for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment