Monday, July 22, 2013

A change will do you good!


All it takes is a $0.14 (I used a $2 off coupon when I bought this) box of hair dye and I feel like a new woman!    

I hadn't colored my hair in months!  I was getting bored with my lack luster hair and needed a change. Yes, my hair was red the last time too, but since it had been so long, it was now back to brown! So yes, it is a change!

As you can see, my roots were about 3-4 inches long. 

I don't have any greys yet and just color my hair for the fun of it, but my natural color was pretty dull!

With Eric's help, I got my whole head covered.

I highly recommend using foam hair dye, because it has the easiest coverage when you are trying to apply it!  

We even put some on Eric's goatee!

Presto chango, light intense auburn!!!!! ;)
 
Once again, I am loving it! Once again, I am a sassy ginger!
That's all for now, folks! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment