Thursday, August 15, 2013

Coffeeeeee!!!!!!!

I have been on a coffee kick for a while now. I make a fresh pot of coffee and then make iced coffee from that. I am not a huge hot coffee drinker, but I love iced coffee!  I haven't had made any in a while.  Today, while I was digging through my deep freeze looking for something else, I came across this and thought I would try it. It is pretty hot today, and I figured it would be nice and refreshing. I had bought this at Vons on clearance a while ago and forgot about it, because it was buried in my deep freeze! LOL!

This was so easy to make!

Open the package and put the frozen bits in the blender... add 1 cup of milk and blend away! 

And out comes this yumminess in a glass! 
So delish and totally refreshing! 
I am going to have to see if the grocery store still carries this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment