Sunday, April 29, 2012

All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth!

My beautiful daughter just lost her second tooth in a week! I can't believe how fast time has gone and my baby girl is that big already! I really need to stop calling her my baby girl and call her my big girl now!

I was helping her brush her teeth and her right bottom middle tooth has been super wiggly the last few days. It has a new tooth growing in behind it, so I knew that it was a matter of time before it fell out. Well, I told her that she could pull it out if she wanted to! I watched as she pulled it and then we both jumped up and down screaming! 

She can't wait to go to school tomorrow and tell all her friends and her teacher that she pulled out her tooth!  She put her tooth in her tooth pillow and Mommy and Daddy, aka "The Tooth Fairy", will put a dollar in there for her!

She turns 6 in a few weeks, so I told her that she is probably not going to have any teeth for her party! She was actually excited! LOL! 

Ah, the joys of parenting! Now, I have that song stuck in my head, All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth! 


No comments:

Post a Comment