Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Saving money feels great!

So this week at Albertsons, they are have an in Ad Q that says if you buy All detergent, you get Snuggle fabric softner for free!  They also have their Double the Value coupons out this week too. That coupon will double any MQ up to a dollar! So, I used 2 $1/1 All detergent MQs and the 2 doublers that I had. 



Albertsons shopping trip 4/30/12
Total OOP $5.06, total savings $21.98 and saved 85%!


Albertsons is also running a Buy 1 Get 1 (BOGO) sale on Speed Stick deodorant.  A BOGO MQ for Speed Stick came out in the past weekend's coupon inserts. According to Albertsons coupon policy, you can pair a BOGO sale with a BOGO Q, getting 2 items for free and you just pay the tax.    So, I went back to Albertsons today to get some of the Speed Stick deal. I was also going to get some more of the All with free Snuggle deal, even though I didn't have anymore doublers. I thought that $2.99 (after the $1/1 All detergent MQ) for both items was still a good deal. I needed to stock up on detergent. I decided to get 3 All detergents which would give me 3 free Snuggle fabric softners. When I was checking out, the bag boy handed me some doublers and said that they expire today. I was like wow, thank you, can I use these now? They said yes! She had more doublers on her register, so I used 3 doublers on the All MQs. So long story short, I got 8 free deodorants, 3 All detergents and 3 Snuggle fabric softners. I am so happy!


Albertsons shopping trip 5/1/12
Total OOP $9.06, total savings $61.89 and saved 91%!

I walked out of the store and thought, these doublers expire today. Hmmm... how many All MQs do I have left? I had 3 left, so I walked back in and got 3 more All detergents and 3 more Snuggle fabric softners.  I went to the same cashier. I said that this was too good of a price to beat! I am totally stocked up on detergent now! Yipppeee!

Albertson's shopping trip 5/1/12
 Total OOP $7.83, total savings $29.97 and saved 83%!

No comments:

Post a Comment