Friday, May 4, 2012

Coupon Fairy

I love being able to bless someone else!  There are times, when I print out a coupon, I take it to the store to see if I want to buy that item. A lot of times, even with a coupon, I find that it is not a good deal.  That is when the Coupon Fairy, comes into play!   I will put the coupon next to the product it is for, so whomever comes along after me can use it!


Today at Target, the Coupon Fairy (ME!) shares her coupons for anyone to use!


I was at the LQ Target today. I had printed out a Nivea body wash TQ to match with a MQ that I had. I was in the body wash aisle, smelling the different scents, trying to figure out which one that I wanted. This lady had come up beside me and was looking at some other body washes. She pointed at the Nivea Touch of Happiness Orange Blossom scent and said that one is great and it smells so good! I smelled it and it did. She was looking at a different one and I heard her sorta mumble under her breath that it was too much and she couldn't get it. I started to look at another one and then I felt this little tingle in my heart. I knew what I needed to do! I grabbed the orange one off the shelf and told her, if you give both of these coupons to the cashier, it will make this $0.99! She was like thank you so so much! I felt so good to bless her that way! I walked out of the aisle with a huge smile on my face!


Target shopping trip 5/4/12
Total OOP $6.06, saved $15.62!

-5 puzzles for $2.41
-Oxiclean pre-treater $2.79 - $0.50 MQ - $1.50 TQ = $0.79
-Green Works wipes $2.36 - $1 MQ
-2 Green Works all purpose cleaners $2.49 - $0.75 MQ peelie
The wipes are $2.36. The cleaners are $2.49 x 2 = $4.98.  
$2.36 + $4.98 = $7.34 
$7.34 - $2.50 in MQs and $2 in TQs = $2.84 for 4 items, or $0.71 each!

-Green Works dishsoap $2.29 = free
The special purchase that Target is running ends on 5/5/12. Free Green Works Dishwashing Liquid when you buy 3 Selected Green Works Items
-2 eight load Method laundry soap, 
on clearance for $2.54 -$2 MQ - $1 TQ = $0.46 overage each!

No comments:

Post a Comment