Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops

I made Ranch House pork chops for dinner tonight. Easy and good!

Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops
http://realmomkitchen.com/287/ranch-house-crock-pot-pork-chops-with-parmesan-mashed-potatoes/
6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
10 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup

Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot over high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.

I used 4 pork chops. I mixed one can cream of mushroom and one can cream of chicken and 3 tablespoons of Ranch powder (which equals one packet) all together.  I sprayed my crock pot with non-stick spray. I then put the pork chops in and then poured the soup mixture over the top.  I set the timer for 4 hours on high.   I made mashed potatoes. I served it with the pork chops and the mashed potatoes with the soup as gravy over the top! 

Nothing exciting this week! LOL! I was looking for easy today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment