Friday, August 31, 2012

August

The month of August has been very eventful!  Here are some of the highlights! 

My daughter started 1st grade!!! Sniff sniff, as mama wipes a tear away! She is growing up way too fast! 


My baby boy potty trained!  Doesn't his toushy look so cute in big boy underroos?  I called him my baby boy the other day and he told me, "No, mama, me a big boy!" So now, I have to call my three year old a big boy, but he will ALWAYS be my baby! 


I broke the head of my radius bone in my right arm. No fun! I have broke a finger before and many a times my pinky toes, but never a major bone. And believe me, I would never want to do it again!


I still managed to get some shopping in, even if I had to send Eric to do it! ;)  He went to CVS for me and got $43 worth of stuff for $1.22 out the door! NICE!  

Even with all the good and the bad that has happened, I thank God for what I have and what He has given me! 






No comments:

Post a Comment