Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 30

Day 30: Three good things that have happened in the last 30 days.



Once again I am at the end of another 30 day blog challenge. So, three good things that have happened in the last 30 days....

1.  My kids were blessed with some great hand-me-downs from two of my friends!  It is amazing how God works! Jacob was needing some new shorts and my friend, who has two boys of her own, posted on Facebook how she was cleaning out their closet and did anybody want them?  I was like, ME ME ME!  I love hand-me-downs! I feel like it's Christmas when I start to go through the bags of clothes! ;)  Thank you to Linda and Shelby for the hand-me-downs!

2. My car overheated and broke down earlier this month.  My husband kind of suspected that it was the radiator that had cracked. We have been having some horrible heat and humidity. Well, the good thing that happened, was that it was under warranty! We had replaced it a few years ago and Autozone has a lifetime warranty on their radiators! So, we didn't have to buy a new one! I was happy about that. But even more happy, that my handy hubby was able to fix it himself! I love you, babe!  

3. This past month, I have gotten some great deals with my couponing and I consider that a good thing! Who wouldn't want to save money for their family? 

Now that this challenge is over, maybe I will do yet another one! That is, if I can find one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment