Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 26

Day 26: Think back to how you were 5 years ago. How have you changed since then?




Five years ago was 2006.  My daughter was born in May of 2006.  I was a first time mom.  Our lives had changed forever, for the better! We had our first child! We were adjusting to being parents and figuring out how life worked with a baby!  

Five years later, my daughter is now six years old and we have a three year old little boy.  I would say now, that I am a more experienced parent. By no means, am I an expert, but I have learned alot in the last five years! 

So, how have I changed? I would say I am more confident as a parent. I would do anything for my kids.  I think that I have become more confident as a person too. I am incredibly shy, but I try really hard to be more outgoing. Well, maybe! ;)  I have made some great friends over the last year or so, because of my couponing. I am glad that it has helped bring me out of my shell!














No comments:

Post a Comment