Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 16

Day 16: Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it



Is anyone ever really truly comfortable in their own body? I know that I am not! To be honest, I have struggled with bad self image for a long time. I don't like the way that I look.  I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life.  But I hate to work out and am too lazy to do it. There, I said it! I want to be more healthy and be more active for my kids. I just need to get off my butt and do it!

Even though, I hate the way I look, I really try to be positive about my self image for my six year old daughter. I don't want her growing up thinking that she is fat and struggle with the same issues. I want her to look at herself in the mirror and KNOW that she IS beautiful in each and every way.  She has blond hair, blue eyes and is super tall and skinny!

But all that matters to me, is that my husband loves me, all of me, rolls and all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment