Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 22

Day 22: 20 facts about me


1. I am right handed.
2. I have brown eyes.
3. I was born in July.
4. I went to Christian schools my whole life, even college.
5. I have 2 kids, a girl and a boy.
6. I have one cat, Collins, who is almost 13.
7. I hate hominy!
8. Lasagna is my favorite food.
9. Cookies and cream is my favorite ice cream!
10. In March of next year, I will have worked at my office job for   
      15 years!
11. I love to scrapbook!
12. I love to coupon!
13. I love to shop!
14. I love watching tv, probably too much! ;)
15. I am scared of heights.
16. I am scared of the dark. I have to have the closet doors shut, 
      night light on and my white noise machine playing to go to 
      sleep! ;)
17. I love to cook and try new recipes! (when it's not too hot!)
18. My favorite soda is root beer!
19. I love to read!
20. I love blogging, even though sometimes it is a challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment