Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 23

Day 23: Day 23: Favorite Movies and TV Shows



One of my all time favorite movies is The Princess Bride! I can watch that movie over and over!  Usually, I am not a romantic movie type of girl, because I love action movies! That is my favorite genre! But this movie has action and romance! "Inconceivable!"

The Fifth Element is another one of my favorite movies! I can't even tell you how many times that I have seen this movie! Plus, I love Bruce Willis! He is a good action movie star! Well, so is Milla Jovovich! 

I love to watch tv, so I have many favorite tv shows!  I grew up watching Little House on the Prairie and The Cosby Show, classics! I watched Friends, Will and Grace and The X-Files. 

There are alot of the current tv shows that I like. I like all of the CSI shows, but Las Vegas is my favorite! I love So You Think You Can Dance and American Idol! NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Body of Proof, Unforgettable, Criminal Minds,  Fringe, House.... Honestly, there are too many to name!







1 comment:

  1. The Princess Bride is one of my 2 all time favorite movies ever! <3

    ReplyDelete