Sunday, February 22, 2015

Documented Faith week 7 (catch up)

As I have been having so much fun in my art journal, I am a bit behind on my Documented Faith planner.   I played catch up today.


To reinforce my page, I covered the whole page in masking tape.


I painted the page with black gesso, that I had made by mixing black paint with white gesso.  I then took my hair dryer and dried the page.

I took some cardboard, painted it and stamped it on my page.

I then took some bubble wrap, painted it and stamped it on my page.

I used my homemade foam stamp, painted it and then also stamped them on my page.

Every week, Stephanie Ackerman sends us an email for Documented Faith.  A few times, she has included a beautiful copy of one of her art pieces.  This was one of those weeks.  I printed out the email, cut out the verse and her beautiful art piece and glued them on my page.


I love how it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment