Monday, November 12, 2012

Crockpot Lemon Chicken

The ingredients

Today, I tried another Pinterest recipe. I pinned it last week and my MIL had tried it and said that it was yummy!  

Crockpot Lemon Chicken 
-Put cube of butter in bottom of crock pot. 
-Lay chicken in pot. 
-Drizzle with lemon juice and then sprinkle Italian dressing packet over chicken, and pop the lid on. 
-Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 6-8 hours.

Cut up the stick of butter and put it on the bottom of the crockpot

Put 4 chicken breasts on top 

Squirted lemon juice over the chicken and then sprinkled the Italian dressing mix on top of that.
Set the crockpot on high for 4 hours and we are good to go!

The chicken smelled so good and looks all buttery! It was just falling apart and the 4 hours wasn't even up yet!

I made some corn, Ranch mashed potatoes and a side salad for me and dinner was done!


This chicken was SO good!  It was so easy to make and it just melted in your mouth! I will totally make this again and again! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment