Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful day 4

Day 4: What I am thankful for

My church!


For those of you who don't know, I am a PK. I am a pastor's kid.  My parents have always been involved in the church.  My dad is an associate pastor at his church.  I grew up in the church.  I am very grateful for being raised the way that I was. Granted, there were times that I hated it, what kid didn't, but I look back at my childhood with fond memories and am grateful for the way that my mom and dad raised my sister and I!

In 2009, my sister's best friend invited me to come visit their church.   I had always wanted to raise my kids in the church, but had not found the one that I could call home yet!   Shianne was not quite yet 3 and I was pregnant with Jacob. I went and visited Church 212 and I fell in love! Not only was it an awesome church, but I had grown up with several of the families that attend our church!   I have been attending ever since!  Church 212 was a fairly new church when I started attending and Jacob had the honor of being the first baby born of our church!!!  

I am so happy when I see my kids excited to go to church every Sunday!  Shianne loves her Sunday school class and Jacob loves to go to his "school" as he calls it! 

So, I am super blessed and thankful to have a wonderful church that I am a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment