Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful day 5

Day 5: What I am thankful for

Yesterday, my friend wrote that she was thankful for coupons. Well, I would have to agree!

I am very thankful for coupons! They have saved my family alot of money!  I am by no means an expert couponer, but I have some very gracious friends who have taught me alot about couponing! If it wasn't for them, I would not have a nice stockpile going!

This is my coupon binder!  I take this with me everywhere I go!  You never know when you might find a great deal! ;)

These are my Extra Care bucks from CVS!  
They may look like paper to the average person, but that is money to spend at CVS!

2 comments:

  1. I would like your ECB's please and thank you LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're mine all mine! Just kidding, Nora! I love rolling my rewards, so then I have extra "money" to spend!

      Delete