Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful day 27

Day 27: What I am thankful for!

Faith! 


This has been a hard week for me mentally.  I am so glad that I have my family, friends and especially my faith to fall back on! Whenever I am scared or stressed, I just go to the scriptures! I am still human and let myself get the best of me, way too much, but I just pray and God is ALWAYS there for me!  I am so thankful for my parents raising me to be a Godly woman! I have to always remember that God is in control and He knows the plans that He has for my life! He knows what is best and I have to remember that! He has everything in His hands and I have to trust in Him and know that it will all be ok!

2 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

I have a whole board on Pinterest called God is Good - all the time!
I have tons of encouraging scriptures and phrases!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment