Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful day 30

Day 30: What I am thankful for

Good doctors


Today, Eric had hernia surgery. I am very thankful for the skillful hands of the surgeon.  I am thankful for the wonderful nurse's staff at Dolores Hope Outpatient Care Center. I am thankful for the sweet lady who talked to me while I was waiting for Eric and she was waiting for her husband to come out of his hernia surgery.    Most of all, I am thankful for prayer and that today is over with and my husband is home with me!

Today is the end of the month. My friend made a very good point.  Why should we only express our thankfulness during the month of November? We should do it every day and say something that we are thankful for, because, there is always something to be thankful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment