Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful day 9

Day 9: What I am thankful for!

My best friend, Shelby!
 


I am very thankful for my best friend, Shelby!  

We met while I was working in the layaway department at Walmart and she was one of my customers.   We have known each other for over 13 years!  We have been best friends for a long time! 

She has seen me through thick and thin and has always been there for me!  I can tell her anything and everything and she doesn't judge me! She can always make me laugh and is there to brighten my day when I need it!

Today, we got to escape for a lunch date to Mimi's Cafe. Life has been busy, so we hadn't been able to catch up in a while. The server kept coming to take our order, but we weren't ready, because we were talking so much!  I love that we can pick up where we left off!

Shelby is my bestest friend in the whole wide world! My BFF!  And yes, I don't care that I sound like I am in junior high! LOL!  I love her and I am very grateful to have such an awesome friend! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment