Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful day 12

Day 12: What I am thankful for



Handy professional friends

Today, I am thankful for my husband's friend who is an electrician.

Last night, my husband was leaving to get me some papers for the Sunday coupons.  He pushed the button to open our garage and it opened.  When he went to push the button to close it, the power went out in our garage! It turned out the power was out in our garage and our master bedroom. I was really glad that it wasn't the middle of the summer and hot!  

This morning, Eric called his buddy to come and take a look at it.  Eric initially thought that our breaker had blown and it had to be replaced.  It turns out, after checking a couple of the plugs and stuff, that it was a combination of a loose wire and old plugs.  His buddy replaced it all and fixed everything for us!

So, today, I am thankful for his friend for fixing that for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment