Wednesday, June 20, 2012

10 Random Facts About Me



So, I received an email today from one of my coupon bloggers.  I think that I might join in the challenge.  So, the Blogging Challenge Day 1 is 10 random facts about me.... so here goes! 

1. I have what I like to call monkey toes, meaning that I can pick up things with my toes. 
2. When I was 13 years old, I had my first job working for a real estate broker at Coldwell Banker.  I would fill out cards to her clients and even sign her name!  I got my first paycheck ever!
3. I love to watch tv! When it is fall season time, I probably DVR or watch on average about 35+ hours of tv a week! It is crazy, but I love it!  I hate it though, when we get into a new show and they cancel it after the first season! (Terra Nova, Alcatraz, Gifted Man, Missing, The Finder, there are too many to name for this season)
4. I am actually a really shy person, but believe it or not, I was in drama in high school.  I actually had a lead in one of our plays!  I would totally consider myself an introvert, but have become a little bit more outgoing as an adult!
5. I don't drink coffee, but I love iced coffee!
6. The same goes for tea. I don't like hot tea, but I LOVE iced tea!
7. I am totally a night owl. I love sleeping in and hate mornings, but that's kind of hard to do with a 3 year old and a 6 year old! LOL!
8. I love to travel, but really haven't had the time or money to do so!
9. I sleep on the right side of the bed. When I sleep on my husband's side, it feels weird! LOL!
10.  I am an avid scrapbooker. I love to scrapbook, even though I don't have the time to do it. I have around 15 or so completed albums!
11. Here's an extra fact, just for fun. I snort when I laugh really hard. I can't believe that I am admitting this, LOL! Along with the snorting, I have this laugh, that we call the goose laugh. When I laugh really really hard, it just comes out and it sounds like a goose honking!  But hey, the snorting is genetic! My great-grandma did it, my grandma does it, my mom does it, I do it and now my kids do it! So, what a thing to pass on, right! ;)

So those are my random facts. Anyone else feel like sharing? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment