Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life....

So, I have been really busy with life and everything going on. In the last two months, we have celebrated my daughter's 6th birthday, Mother's Day, my daughter finishing Kindergarten/her first year of school, Father's Day, my son's 3rd birthday (which happened to fall on Father's Day this year!), and my daughter losing her 5th tooth!  So much has gone on! 


I haven't really had a chance to try any new recipes out.  Well, that's not exactly true. I did try this one out.

http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2011/11/what-i-made-for-monday-naughty-donuts.html



 My daughter making the holes in the biscuits.

Some biscuits with holes cut out, the holes and some ready for holes

 My son putting holes in the biscuits.

 Frying the donuts in the pan

The finished donuts!

These were easy to make and yummy!




Besides this, it has been super hot here and I have just not wanted to cook. Anyone else go through that? Blah!   


So, I will try and post more entries, but for now, keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment