Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Top 5 Things That Make Me Happy

Blogging Challenge Day 5: The Top 5 Things That Make Me Happy





Blogging Challenge Day 5: The Top 5 Things That Make Me Happy

1. God/Family/Friends - I had to use this as my first one, just as Live2Save2Live did! This truly is an understatement. God, my family and my friends make me over the moon happy! I could not survive if I did not have this support group around me! 


2. Shopping - I love to shop! It has become even more fun, since I started couponing! It is my personal goal to save the most money that I can! I get so excited when I see that I saved 50% or more on my grocery bill.  Scratch that, I am happy when I save any money for that matter! ;)


3. Scrapbooking - I really enjoy scrapbooking. It makes me happy when my daughter wants to pull out her baby books and look at all the love that I put into them! I don't get to do it as much anymore, because with two kids and work, I just haven't had the time. I really need to make time for it, because I feel bad that my son doesn't even have one completed album!


4. Facebook - Ok, I know that sounds so cheesy, but it's true! I love logging into Facebook everyday and staying connected to my family and friends. In our busy lives, it is so easy to lose contact with someone, but Facebook helps erase those miles!  Plus, I have made some really great online friends that I treasure!


5. Pinterest!  Oh, how addicted I am! Hi, my name is Heidi and I am a Pinterest addict! LOL! I have only been pinning since January of this year, but I have 92 boards and over 4000 pins! Yes, I am an addict! I love it, because it is my go to place for recipes and almost anything else that you want to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment