Friday, June 29, 2012

Most Embarrassing Moment

Blogging Challenge Day 10: Most Embarrassing Moment


(This looks like my cat, Collins! Ah!)


I am a super shy person and tend to get embarrassed easily.   But funny enough, I couldn't think of one instance where I was majorly embarrassed.  I even called my sister and asked her if she could remember something and she couldn't either.  We remembered some things that were funny, but not really embarrassing. 
So this was the only thing that I could really think of.  I was in high school.  We were walking laps around the football field during P.E.  I was walking with my friends and decided to turn around backwards, so I could talk to them.  As I was walking backwards, I proceeded to run into a pole so hard, that I almost knocked myself out! It hurt like heck and my pride was more hurt than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment