Wednesday, June 27, 2012

5 Things I am Passionate About

Blogging Challenge Day 8: 5 Things I am Passionate About


The challenge for today is to write about 5 things that we are passionate about.  Only 5? I am sure that I have more than 5 things, but I will modify! LOL!


1. My kids! First and foremost, I am passionate about my kids! I would do anything for them and I try to give them the world! They are what brings me joy and make me smile every day! And like any other parent, there are days where they make me want to pull my hair out, but of course, I still love them!


2. My husband! I love him so much and he makes my world go round! Cheesy, I know, but it's true!  We have been together since 1999 and will celebrate our 10th anniversary in February and I am still madly in love with him!


3. God! I love being a part of a wonderful church family at Church 212! My daughter is currently going to Vacation Bible School. I am so glad that both my kids are going to be raised in the church, just like I was!  We are so blessed with our church! 


4. My family!  I am very close to my family.  My parents live in our area and I am glad that they are close by! My kids get to see them quite often. My sister and her family currently live in Texas. I wish that they were closer and that we could see each other more often.  I really thought that our kids would grow up together, but God had other plans for her family!   Growing up, it was just my sister and I, my parents and grandparents. We didn't have a very large family.  Well, when I married my husband, I acquired this HUGE extended family. He has 6 brothers. His mom (my mother-in-law) and I are pretty close.  She has actually been staying with us for over a month, because she came out for my kid's birthday parties.  She has been a super big help! She helps watch the kids and has even given my hubby and I a date night or two!   We are also really close to my hubby's step-dad (his mom's former husband) and his wife. My kids are blessed to have multiple sets of grandparents!


5. Couponing!  I am very passionate about couponing!  Just a little over a year ago, I started couponing. It is such a rush to see how much money I can save for my family!  I have made some awesome friends doing this also. I am part of a coupon group. We help each other out with deals or giving each other coupons. It has been fun and exciting learning how to do all of it! I am slowly trying to each my mother-in-law how to do it, so she can start saving money for her family too!



No comments:

Post a Comment