Friday, June 22, 2012

What Do You Like About Being A Blogger?

Live2Save2Live Blogging Challenge Day 3

What Do You Like About Being A Blogger? 


That is a good question. I never thought that I would be one to start a blog. Who would want to read anything that I wrote?  I am just a normal everyday mom and wife who loves her family, loves to cook and try out new recipes and to coupon!  So after several Facebook posts about my crock pot adventures, an old friend suggested that I start a blog.  At first, I didn't want to and then I thought, what the heck! So I did and the Adventures of Heidi the Happy Homemaker was created! 


I find that writing this blog is very cathartic! If I can share some yummy recipes or some good coupon deals with anyone who takes the time to read it, then that's the reason that I do it! I like posting new entries! I only have four followers, but hey, at least someone is reading my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment