Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What is your dream job?

Blogging Challenge Day 7: What Is Your Dream Job?


What is my dream job? When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a teacher. I went to college and everything for it. Because of financial issues, I never finished school and now I could never see myself as a teacher! Crazy how time changes how you feel! 


So, my dream job you ask?  Hmmm... I would love to be my own boss and work from home. Doing what, I have no idea! LOL! Honestly, I wish that I could be paid to scrapbook or coupon, or to be on Facebook, or on Pinterest, or ... guy, the list could go on and on!   I have so many hobbies, but don't always have time for them!   But seriously, I wish that I could just stay home with my kids and make tons of money! A mom/wife's work is NEVER done!

No comments:

Post a Comment