Monday, September 3, 2012

Change: good or bad?

It was time for a change.  I had my blog background for a while and wanted something different. What do you think?

Change is not always easy. For my whole adult life, with the exception of when I had my kids, I have always worked. In fact, I have been working since I was 13 years old! My very first job was helping a real estate broker do different things at her office. Of course, I babysat. I was a tutor. I was a nanny. I was a camp counselor.  I was an after school care giver.  I worked in the layaway department at Walmart. I am a secretary for a financial broker (almost 15 years now!).  

Since I fractured my arm bone, I have been home, not working.  I am applying for disability. You would think that this would be a dream come true! To be home, with my kids and do nothing! But to be honest, I am a bit bored! I want to do things around the house. I want to organize anything or to catch up on some scrapbooking.  But I can't! My arm hinders me from doing any of those things. So, I sit at the computer and am on Facebook most of the day! I have gotten pretty good at playing my games and typing with my left hand! LOL!

But there is a reason for everything and God has a plan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment