Wednesday, September 19, 2012

No-bake cookies

Growing up, my grandma and my mom would always make these no-bake cookies!  I love these cookies! The best part about these cookies is that it is all done on the stove! No need to heat up the big oven, which is a huge plus where I live! 

Now, I love to make these cookies with my daughter! I also make them every Christmas too, because my husband's step-dad's wife loves them!   I have never met anyone who doesn't like chocolate and peanut butter! How can you go wrong?!? ;)

No-bake cookies
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup milk
1 cube stick margarine

Combine and boil them 2 minutes in a large pot, until they are all melted together. Then add.

3 cups quick oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter (which I don't even measure, I just put a huge dollop in, because we love peanut butter!)
1 teaspoon vanilla

Blend well and drop by spoonful onto waxed paper. Let harden and enjoy!

 7 simple ingredients!

Butter, cocoa, sugar and milk, all melting together! 
 
Everything all starting to boil 

Once you add the oats in, this is what it looks like

And the best part is that it is all done on the stove! ;)

All done! 

Nom nom nom, don't mind me, just eating a cookie! ;) I hope that you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment