Monday, September 3, 2012

Kiss The Toad Creations


There are several pages that I like on Facebook. One of my favorites that I have been following for some time now is HinckleDoodle. Jessica Hinck is the owner and head fabric sculptor. She creates adorable plushies and magnetic doll sets.  Recently, she created this amazing and unique magnetic doll set for Kiss the Toad Creations. 

Harper and Emma


I had never head of this organization and went to their Facebook page, Kiss The Toad Creations, to read more about them.   From their About section on their Facebook page, this is what their mission is, "Our mission is to encourage & recognize children who are battling a life threatening illness by presenting them with their official superhero cape."   Their description is, "It is our belief the the real superheroes in this world are the children who are battling a life threatening illness and it is through their courage and superhuman strength that we are inspired to help support them in their fight by presenting them with their official superhero cape."

This organization really touched my heart! I have never dealt with something like that, but I think that it is a great way to reach out to someone who is hurting! I really hope to someday be involved with this group!

I am so grateful to God everyday that my kids are healthy! I can't imagine having a child who has a life threatening illness! 

So please, if you feel it in your heart to maybe sponsor a cape, donate or even like their page, any way gets the word out about this awesome organization!







No comments:

Post a Comment