Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Describe 5 strengths you have

Blogging Challenge Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have




1.  Good friend/listener: I consider myself a good friend. You can talk to me and vent if needs be. I would do anything for my friends!


2. Organized: I  may not like to clean, but I have things organized. My husband says that I am anal about it! LOL! On top of our fridge, I have to have my cereal boxes from tallest to shortest, left to right, with the nutrition label facing out. My family thinks that it is funny to come and mess with that. My closet is organized by color.  Everything in my kitchen has a special place. It drives me nuts when I go to look for something and I can't find it, because it is not where it is supposed to be!  My daughter is the same way. If you put one of her toys back in the wrong spot, she will take it and move it to it's correct spot.  I found out that I got it from my mom, who in turn go it from her dad, my Papa! So I can attribute it to genetics! LOL!


3. My kids!  I am blessed to have two wonderful kids. They are kind, sweet, and very well mannered. I was raised to say please and thank you, be polite and be respectful of your elders (thanks, Mom and Dad!) and that is how I am raising my kids! 


4. Crafty:  I have always liked to make things.  I love to scrapbook and I wish that I had more time to do it!  I love to make homemade gifts for Christmas.


5. Love: I love God, my husband, my kids, my parents, my sister and her family, my grandparents, my best friend, my mother-in-law and all my other family!  My heart is just full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment