Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Blogging Challenge Day 21: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?




When I was younger, I read some science fiction books by Anne McCaffrey.  She just recently passed away at the age of 85! She wrote the Dragonriders of Pern and many other books. My favorite book series of hers was The Tower and the Hive. It consists of five books: The Rowan, Damia, Damia's Children, Lyon's Pride and The Tower and the Hive.   It tells the story of Angharad Gwyn/The Rowan and her family.  The Rowan had telekinetic and telepathic powers that made her the most powerful Prime.  I always thought that those powers were very cool.  She could speak to others in their mind and move things with her mind!  I could totally use those powers! If I had gone somewhere and forgotten something at home, I could just think for it and it would blink to me! Instantly! That would be great! So, I would want to have the superpower of telekinesis! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment