Sunday, July 1, 2012

Describe a typical day in your current life

Blogging Challenge Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life


Sunday: The kids and I go to church in the morning. After church, we come home and have some lunch.  Then we just hang out at home with Daddy. Sundays are one of his days off.


Today, we went to Sam's Club after church. Sundays are the best, because they always have tons of demos going. We walked around and tried all the different foods out. We didn't even have to eat lunch, because we snacked so much on the pulled pork, sausage, pork tenderloin, pretzels, fudge bars, pizza, melons, cheese... lots of goodies! Yummy! 


We came home and played the Wii.  My kids are quite the bowlers! We like to play Wii Sports Resort, 100 pin bowling.  My 3 year old son has quite the arm on him!  My 6 year old daughter really gets into it! So much fun, family gaming!


Anyways, my typical day is oh so normal! Nothing really special!

No comments:

Post a Comment