Monday, July 2, 2012

Describe 5 weaknesses you have

Blogging Challenge Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have

1. Confidence:  I am always questioning myself. I have a hard time taking a compliment. I have tried to be better about my confidence and my self image.  I have a 6 year old daughter and I don't want her to grow up with a bad body image (which would be hard to do because she is tall, blond and has blue eyes!).  But honestly, it is a daily struggle for me!

2. Cleaning: I hate to clean! I don't mind doing laundry or cleaning up the kitchen, but when it comes to hard core cleaning, ie: vacuuming, dusting or cleaning the bathroom, I am horrible at it!  

3. Emotions: I am a very emotional person and I cry and blubber at the littlest things!  I am not sure if that is a weakness, but sometimes it gets the best of me. 



4.  Ice cream:  No matter how full I am, there is always room for some ice cream!


5. Facebook/Pinterest/TV: These are all things that I love and are a downfall! LOL! I probably spend way too much time on any one of those. It is sad, but if I haven't checked Facebook all day, I feel like I am missing out! I am part of a wonderful FB coupon group and us ladies really help each other out! I don't want to miss any deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment