Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What are you grateful for today?

Blogging Challenge Day 28: What are you grateful for today?

 My son, my husband and my daughter

Today, I am grateful for my family! That's a given, but I will say it anyways! I love my husband and my kids! I am so blessed to have a such a wonderful family! 

I got up this morning and I was planning on taking the kids to the mall and making a day of it.  Most of all, it was to get us out of the house. Well, I forgot that Eric had today off!   

We had lunch at McDonalds. We walked around the mall. I made an appointment for my daughter to get her free haircut at the JcPenney's salon.  For the month of August, they are giving free haircuts to kids, ages Kindergarten through 6th grade.  We went to GameStop and got some new Wii games. We had frozen yogurt at Tutti Frutti. Yummy! We went to Barnes and Noble, looked around at the books and the kids got to play with the train in the kid's section. I found some discount books for the kids. I am tired, but we had a good day! 

So yes, I am most grateful for my beautiful family! They make my life complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment