Monday, July 16, 2012

What is your favorite part of your body and why?

Blogging Challenge Day 27: What is your favorite part of your body and why?

Ok, when I read this one and actually laughed out loud! I was going to say my eyes, but I am going to be completely honest, which I try to do as much as possible.  I would have to say that my favorite part of my body is my boobs! I may not be the prettiest girl or the skinniest girl in town, but I do think that I have a nice rack! ;)  And my husband would agree!   I am not the most confident person in the world and may not have the greatest self esteem (which is something that I am trying to work on for the sake of my 6 year old daughter, who I want to have a good self image), but I have felt this way forever! LOL!   But hey, this rack fed my two kids, so there! ;)

That's all this big chested girl wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment