Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

Blogging Challenge Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

Everyone has dreams and aspirations for their life. But sometimes, life takes a different turn and things change! And sometimes it's for the better and sometimes it's not.  So, where do I see myself in 5, 10 or 15 years?  

In 5 years, I hope to be out of debt and our credit is much better. I pray that we own our own home! Since my son was born, we have totally outgrown our two bedroom apartment. We have been looking for something bigger and that we can afford, but haven't been able to find anything. God willing, that will be different soon! My daughter will be 11 and my son will be 8. That is hard for me to believe!  
I hope that my husband has found a job where he is happy.  I probably will be at the same job, because my boss will never stop working! ;)


In 10 years, we will be hitting the teenage years. My daughter will be 15 and my son will be 13! I take it back, that is hard for me to believe! When your kids are as small as mine are now (6 and 3), it is hard to imagine them that big!   We live in our beautiful home and have awesome jobs! We will be able to travel if we want to.


In 15 years, once again my kids are way to old for me to think about! My daughter will be 20 and my son will be 18! We are heading into the college years! I hope that if the Lord hasn't come yet, that they get to experience college and the fun times to be had! Well and have a great education! ;)   In 15 years, I will be 50 years old! OMGosh! 


Now I am thinking about my own mortality, it's something to ponder. Where do you see yourself in 5, 10 and 15 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment