Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 8

Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to and where else you want to travel

Navajo Lake, Utah

In 2004, Eric took me on a trip to his step-grandparents' cabin in Utah.  If you have never been to Utah, I highly recommend visiting it! It is absolutely gorgeous scenery and totally God's country! Being a born and raised California girl, I had never seen the likes of the colors in the forests. It was so beautiful.   We saw many beautiful places there and among them was Navajo Lake.  When we were there in 2004, there was a dyke that you could walk across at the bottom end of the lake. This past summer, our whole family visited Utah again. The lake had grown so large, you could barely see the white line of the dyke in the water. I took this picture and no it is not from a postcard! ;)  Simply gorgeous!   I would love to travel there again. 

I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and Australia. The beaches in Hawaii are just breathtaking! As for Australia, I am not sure what I would do there. But I have always wanted to go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment