Saturday, July 7, 2012

What TV show are you embarrassed about watching?

Blogging Challenge Day 18: What TV show are you embarrassed about watching?

Ok, I openly admit that I am a TVaholic! I watch a lot of tv.  Tv is my way of relaxing.  I watch everything from CSI to NCIS to Bones to Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy.  I have a very diverse taste in my tv shows.  But there are a few that can kind of cringe when I admit that I watch. I don't watch them all the time, but I do every once in a while. And the funny thing is, they are all E! Channel shows!  Keeping up with the Kardashians and Ice Loves Coco.  There, I said it! LOL! Most of the time, the Kardashians drive me crazy, but I get sucked in to watching them.  Now, as for Ice Loves Coco, I really do like that show. I might  not agree with all that Coco does, but I love the relationship that her and Ice have. They are truly devoted to each other. Anyways, those are my guilty pleasures! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment