Sunday, July 8, 2012

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Blogging Challenge Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

I actually love where I live. Don't get me wrong, I hate the heat, but other than that, the Coachella Valley is a beautiful place to live. I wish that we owned our own house and some property.  My parents live here, so they are close and my kids get to see them all the time. My mother-in-law is only one state over, so we see her often also. I wish that my sister and her family were closer. 

I guess if I had to choose somewhere else to live, it might be Arizona mountains or Utah. My husband's step-dad owns a cabin in Utah and it is absolutely beautiful there. But being born and raised a California girl, I know for sure that I couldn't handle to snow. Too much for me. I get cold way too easily! Sad, but true!  Earlier this year, we took the kids to Idyllwild to play in the snow. It was only in the high 40s and Eric and I were freezing our butts off! We are totally desert rats, through and through! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment