Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 1

Today, I am starting a new blog challenge. I had so much fun doing the last one, that I thought that I would do it all over again! For the next 30 days, I will be answering the questions that you all wanted to know. Well, probably not, but here goes anyways!


Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.


This is me....Heidi! Well, this is me all dolled up for a party. This picture was taken the day of my dad's surprise 60th birthday party. On a normal day, you would see me with no makeup, in my lounge around  clothes, relaxing with my kids! LOL!  


15 interesting facts about me (and I will try to do something different from the previous challenge)


1. I have been to Canada and Mexico. Although I have been to several states other than California, but those are the extent of my "international" travels!
2. I was in labor with my daughter for over 26 hours!
3. I was only in labor with my son for 3 hours from start to finish! HUGE difference!
4. I like to think that I am Hollywood buff and know random facts about actors. I am the person who can name everyone at an award's ceremony.
5. I am the crazy coupon lady at the store with her coupon binder. You call it crazy, but I call it smart with all the money that I save!
6. In 1999, while riding my bike home from work, I was hit by a family van. I smashed my knee and my chin into the pavement. I ended up getting 7-9 stitches (I don't remember exactly how many) in my chin.
7. When I was a teenager, I had an accident and ended up smashing my knee cap flat. I had what was called a bone bruise.
8. I love cats. When I was little, I had cat posters all over my walls in my room. I still have a whole box of cat figurines that I had collected over the years.
9. My husband and I would go on vacation every year to Laughlin, Nevada.  Of course, that was before kids! LOL!
10. I like alternative music. I mostly listen to our local station, Mix 100.5.  
11.  My husband and I have been together since 1999. We have been married since 2003. We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in February!!!
12.  I got engaged on Christmas Eve and then married the day after Valentine's Day. We did it all in 6 weeks and with a VERY tight budget.
13. For my senior trip, we went to San Fransisco. We visited Alcatraz and Haight/Ashbury Streets.
14. I only have one sister. My husband, on the other hand, comes from a family of 6 boys!
15. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 21 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment